Heating / Service engineer
£32,000-£38,000 salary per annum, Bristol based job, Training, Pension, Holiday, Van, fuel card and phone (overtime available)
Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30pm, some evenings and weekend call outs will be required and covered on a rota system (over time paid for rota work)
Do you have Strong Experience in either of the following: Breakdown and repairs, servicing or boiler installation? Would you like to work for a company who value their staff?
Evans Heating Ltd are a local family run Bristol based company who have been trading for over 10 years. We are looking to recruit an experienced gas engineer to join our growing team permanently. The Successful candidate will be required to have at least 5-10 years previous experience working as a heating engineer within the domestic setting.
Our company mission is to ‘Reduce the heating carbon footprint in the average household by providing a reliable, friendly and efficient service’. You will play a key part in making this possible!
You will be required to cover the Bristol area and areas within 1.5 hours traveling distance of Bristol, such as Bath, Frome, Portishead.
Key experience- We will require you to
- Be confident Installing Gas boilers and heating systems
- Complete Boiler services to manufactures specifications
- Be intuitive and efficient when working on boiler repairs
- Be able to maintain electronic paperwork, and have Basic ICT skills on a work tablet/phone for recording information
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in the heating and plumbing industry
- Currently holds the following qualifications CCN1, Cpa1, Cenwat, Ckr1, HtR1, G3 ( copies required ) or similar qualifications considered
- A Full driving license (with a maximum of 6 points), and to also be happy to travel within 1.5 hours of Bristol.
- Own tools (preferred but not essential)
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment
- Be Team player with great work ethic
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be eager to learn and complete training to gain further knowledge in renewable energy systems and also warm air heating systems
- Van and fuel card,
- Mobile Phone or tablet
- Further training
- Available overtime
- Working in a Friendly workforce where all opinions matter
- 20 days holiday
This is a great opportunity for a hard-working candidate who has a passion for delivering work to the highest standards and is looking for a rewarding career with a company who appreciates their employees.